IN THE PROCESS OF BEING UPDATED
The WPSA’s mission is to advance the education of the pupils of the school, with support from pupils, their families and the wider community. For updates, newsletters, events, tickets and volunteering opportunities please see our new website at https://www.pta-events.co.uk/wpsa. Please note that Weeke Primary School is not responsible for the content on external sites.
|Joint Chair||Rachel Bailey|
|Joint Chair||Huw Anthony|
For more information on helping out or joining the WPSA you can contact your year rep:
The best way to keep in touch is to join your year group’s WhatsApp group. Alternatively you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where Does Your Money Go?
Easy Ways to Raise Money
- Easyfundraising - to see the user guide click here
- School Lottery - A ticket costs £1 per week and all funds raised go directly to our school
- Amazon Smile – Shop as normal but use our link to donate a % to school
- Stikins – Buy the Stikins labels and generate funds for school using our link
- Contribute to our GoFundMe appeal
- Donation - If you'd like to donate a regular amount to the WPSA then we would be very grateful. Please contact us at email@example.com and we can provide details for you to set up a standing order. It is totally voluntary. Some people can donate time, others money, others just by supporting the events. They all count.
Birthday Book Club
The Birthday Book Club (BBC) is a scheme whereby you select and pay for a brand-new book for your child’s birthday from a list the BBC team have, then around the time of your child's birthday, they are given the book to read and then the book is placed in the library for all to enjoy. A book plate is placed in the front of the book so children using the library know who has donated it. To join, please apply online by 1st October 2021.
Keep in touch
To keep in touch and ensure you don’t miss any exciting events please follow us on the following sites: