- Jude (Holly) for demonstrating bravery and perseverance. Jude has produced some super work this week.
- Charlie (Holly) for brilliant maths learning, and for always smiling.
- Zain (Rowan) for persevering when working on his maths despite having a bit of a wobble with it earlier in the week.
- Lizzie (Rowan) for consistently working hard and always smiling.
- Lara (Yew) for working hard, for being resilient and doing a great job.
- Kian (Yew) for concentrating well, always smiling and for producing some fantastic art work.
- Daniel (Willow) for being a quick worker in literacy and writing a fabulous story.
- Ruari (Willow) for really focussing well on his learning and taking his responsibilities seriously – also for always smiling!
- Kit (Elm) for having a fantastic attitude and for really impressing his teacher.
- Marit (Elm) for making super improvements in her reading.
- Eleanor (Larch) for continued perseverance and for being so reliable.
- Josh (Cherry) for being a fantastic role model and having a brilliant attitude towards his work.
- Florence (Cherry) for taking great pride in her work, and for being a super role model to others.
- Alex (Maple) for really making big steps in his learning – his writing is coming on leaps and bounds!
- Thea (Maple) for really showing fantastic progress in her maths and her writing and for always being kind and helpful.
- Neve (Beech) for keeping going with her learning and for being a brilliant role model to others.
- Matthew (Cedar) for being helpful and thoughtful and for having a really positive attitude to getting on with his work.
- Louis (Cedar) for making excellent progress in his maths and for always challenging himself.
- Samuel R (Sycamore) for persevering with his acting at The Globe, and producing a great performance.
- Sam S (Sycamore) for taking on two roles and doing them amazingly with no support.
- Kieran (Pine) for always being a lively spark in every lesson – he also put his great acting voice to the test in his Shakespeare performance.
- Sienna W (Pine) for always being responsible and helpful.