- Charlie (Holly) for improving in all his lessons and trying really hard.
- Mara (Rowan) for her brilliant art when drawing her spring picture.
- William (Yew) for his brilliant behaviour and great listening.
- Hannah (Yew) for her superb maths work and tackling every maths challenge she’s given.
- Sam (Willow) for trying so hard to improve his handwriting; Sam has begun to join up.
- Florence (Elm) for being so enthusiastic and throwing herself into everything.
- Isabella (Larch) for her brilliant writing and being a great role model and friend.
- Phoebe (Cherry) for getting involved in lots of activities and putting 100% into everything.
- Adam (Maple) for his amazing maths and improving his ability to explain his answers.
- Alice (Beech) for improving her confidence in maths.
- Ruby (Cedar) for thinking outside the box and helping everyone else think in a different way.
- Nancy (Pine) for being a great role model and being confident to take risks in maths. Nancy is also very thoughtful.
- Leo (Sycamore) for doing well in assembly and demonstrating his great sense of humour!