- Phoenix (Year 1) for always being thoughtful towards other children, delightful to have in class and able to make sensible decisions
- Daniel (Year 1) for being reliable and so keen to share his ideas and his learning with others in the class
- Ehan (Year 1) for always having a big smile on his face and for confidently performing some drama to the rest of his year group
- Lucy (Year 2) for trying so hard and for achieving so much; Lucy’s super handwriting this week has shone through in all of her work
- Marcus (Year 2) for working really hard on his handwriting; he has cracked it!
- Ethen (Year 3) for showing an increasing maturity in his work and behaviour He is a great role model in class and a friend to everyone
- Ben (Year 3) for making such fantastic progress in his flute lessons; Ben confidently played the flute during the music evening despite only having a few lessons
- Meghan (Year 4) for her super writing in Literacy; she wrote a fabulous letter as an evacuee
- Summer (Year 4) for always having a great big smile on her face and showing perseverance.Summer also overcame her nerves by talking in assembly
- Belanna (Year 5) for working really hard towards the play, for demonstrating some amazing gymnastic skills and for excelling in her maths work
- Tegan (Year 5) for really being a great role model for others. Tegan puts 100% into everything she does
- Leah (Year 6) for demonstrating independence in her learning and for being a brilliant role model to others; Leah gives 100% and never complains
- Peter (Year 6) for his excellent work in maths and for tackling everything he’s been asked to try. In the year 6 assembly, he did a great job delivering his lines.