- Ruby (Holly) for working really hard in her writing and being an all-round superstar!
- Evie (Holly) for becoming more and more confident with her writing and producing some great work.
- Lara (Rowan) for producing some super writing about Baboon on the Moon.
- Morgan (Rowan) for working really hard on his Baboon on the Moon writing.
- Lucy (Willow) for making such an effort with her Incredibles writing – Lucy wrote a super final piece.
- Lara (Yew) for being a kind and supportive friend.
- Lacey (Yew) for concentrating hard and producing an amazing piece of superhero writing.
- Justen (Year 3) for making such a great effort with his singing.
- Leon (Year 3) for working hard on his art and producing an excellent final piece.
- Elkin (Year 4) for gaining confidence and for really persevering in all that he does.
- Honor (Year 4) for having a brilliant attitude towards her learning and making a lot of progress in her work.
- Isla (Year 5) for producing some brilliant writing – Isla created an amazing cartoon containing super writing and some amazing drawings.
- Amelie (Year 5) for working consistently hard in everything she does.
- Annika (Year 5) for being a super role model in everything she does; Annika cares about her work, she’s kind and tries her very best.
- Flynn (Year 6) for showing a real commitment to his maths learning – Flynn has been listening carefully and for making super progress.
- Ethan (Year 6) for being so dependable in class. Ethan is resilient; if he gets something wrong, he just tries again.