- Rebecca (Y1) for being a super all-rounder.
- Morgan (Y1) for brilliant reading and writing.
- Toby (Y2) for excellent reading.
- Zoe (Y2) for catching up brilliantly with her work.
- Jacob (Y3) for always persevering in class even when he finds it hard. Jacob avoids distractions, is friendly to everyone and demonstrates good sportsmanship.
- Megan and Joe (Y3) for always doing the right thing and working really hard.
- Florence (Y4) for really standing out in her DT lesson; she explained how she was going to make her toy move.
- Jess (Y4) for demonstrating growing resilience; Jess didn’t give up when something went wrong in her DT project.
- Isla, Phoebe, Libby and Neve (Y5) for organising a bake sale and raising money for nets to protect people from mosquitos.
- Adam B (Y6) for growing in confidence throughout the year; his performance in ‘Oliver’ blew his teachers away!
- Ella (Y6) and Laura (Y6) for sharing their amazing acting and singing skills with us throughout the ‘Oliver’ production.